4 hours (half day) / 8 hours (full day)
London Tour themes are:-
• Royalty: Buckingham Palace, Changing of the Guards & Kensington Palace
• Government: Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Downing Street, & Churchill War Rooms
• The Great Churches: Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s & Wren’s city gems
• The Square Mile: The Tower of London, Roman beginnings & financial centre
• Markets old & new: Portobello Road, Spitalfields & Borough
• "Hidden" London: Examples are Legal London & The Jewish East End
FULL DAY TOURS OF LONDON
Pick a day tour if you want to go inside venues. Combining two venues with a drive through parts of the city, some mini walks and lunch makes for a great day out.
HALF DAY TOURS OF LONDON
In half days, we stop at a few key vantage points and can do some mini walks.
ALTERNATIVES TO DRIVEN TOURS:-
A guide only tour where we walk and use some public transport for travel.
Beyond classic London, I offer walking tours of :
• ‘Legal London’
• ‘Financial London’
In both cases I draw on my working experience in these fields.
The guide fee for a half of day is £210.00 (4 Hours) and full day is £330.00
A chauffeur driven tour ± a guide. Please get in touch for pricing/availability via the contact link.
LONDON TOUR RATES
4 Hour Tour (Half Day)
1 - 4 Persons: £375.00
5 - 6 Persons: £410.00
8 Hour Tour (Full Day)
1 - 4 Persons: £525.00
5 - 6 Persons: £575.00
Rates include pick up/drop off at central London locations & parking. Where they apply, entrance fees to venues are excluded.